The Library was built and set up entirely through the support and contributions of benefactors from the community – within and outside the Bansa village.
While we now have sufficient physical and digital infrastructure and an overwhelming participation from learners of all ages, we need help with the expenses for sustaining the day-to-day operations of the library. In human resources, we have two librarians who work in different shifts, a supervisor who looks after the logistics, and a part-time housekeeper who keeps the premises prim and proper. They all provide their services at a nominal monthly honorarium.
Apart from that, we incur monthly expenses of electricity, newspaper and magazine subscriptions, and stationery for different events.
All these expenses come up to around ₹13,500 a month. You can help us in the following ways:
● Pay for a particular purpose each month
2. Main librarian’s honorarium: ₹3000/month
3. Support librarian’s honorarium: ₹2000/month
4. Supervisor’s honorarium: ₹2000/month
5. Housekeeper’s monthly wages: ₹500/month
6. Newspaper: ₹350/month
7. Electricity bill: ₹900/month
8. Stationery and event organisation: ₹2,700/month
9. Magazines and periodicals: ₹700/month
10. Courier Expense: ₹1350/month
● Pay a monthly amount of your choosing that we will utilize for a suitable purpose.
Please fill this Google form if you wish to be our Monthly Patron
● Make a One time contribution that we will utilize towards a suitable purpose on a monthly basis.
All donations made to us are eligible for tax exemption under 80G of IT act.
ONLINE (Via Bank Transfer )
Bank Account Details
Bank Name: Bank of India
Branch Name: Bansa
Bank account Number: 741520110000053
Account Name: Bansa Educational Society
Bank IFSC code: BKID0007415
Via UPI– 7080501028@upi
OFFLINE (By Cheque)
You can make a cheque in favour of ‘Bansa Educational Society’ and courier it to us at:
Mithlesh Sadan House No. 468 C/O Punam Singh, Village & Post Bansa, District Hardoi,
Uttar Pradesh – 241303.