Our Internship Program
The best way to accomplish incredible work is to cherish what you do. In the event that you haven’t discovered it yet, continue to look. On the off chance that you love to accomplish something for the community and need to roll out enormous improvement through your work, we would be thrilled to have you.
Intern with us at Bansa Community Library and be a part of our Rural Library Movement.
Working with us will permit you to bring out changes in our society and work for the greater good. We invite you to intern with us, whatever skills you bring in, we would be happy to have you on board with us.
AREAS OF WORK
1. Provide back-end support to the Librarians, on ground volunteers and help them articulate the educational resources required for the community.
2. Assist in curating and organizing teaching-learning activities of the library.
3. Conduct research on the best practices of other community libraries.
4. Provide support in planning and executing e-learning activities in the domains such as foundational literacy and numeracy, legal literacy, and arts and craft.
5. Prepare reports on the different activities conducted by the library and attended on behalf of the library.
SOCIAL MEDIA OUTREACH
1. Assist in creating and amplifying content on the various social media handles of the library.
2. Assist in managing crowdfunding campaigns for the operations of the library and the procurement of necessary educational resources.
3. Prepare reports on the different activities conducted by the library and attended on behalf of the library.
4. Assist in connecting with potential collaborators, partners, and benefactors.
TYPE OF WORK: Work from home
START DATE: 5th of Every Month
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 30th of the preceding month
DURATION: ONE MONTH
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: To apply you will have to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short introduction, your specialty and a CV if you have (CV Not Mandatory). Our team will reach out to you within 3-4 days.
PERK: You will get a Certificate (Softcopy and Hardcopy) at the end of the Internship.
We at Bansa Community Library don’t anticipate that you should be wonderful at whatever you are doing however who will take in and develop from it. Who will work for the library development and help us arrive at our goals.
Hoping to work with more Library and Reading Enthusiasts like us!
For any other queries/recommendations etc write to Internship Director Ms. Niharika Aggarwal at niharika@bansacom
We are currently looking for volunteers to help us in running the Library. If you’re interested fill this form.